Transport and Logistics Training Package
The Transport and Logistics Training Package (TLI10 V4.0) was released on the 24th of December 2013. This version includes new and revised qualifications and Skill Sets.
Throughout 2014/15 all qualifications and units of competency in TLI10 will be aligned to the Standards for Training Packages and will be transferred to a new TLI Transport & Logistics Training Package.
HaloNT currently has a range of course and Units of Competency on scope including:
- TLILIC0012A Licence to operate a vehicle loading crane (capacity 10 metre tonnes and above)
- TLILIC2001A Licence to operate a forklift truck
- TLILIC2002A Licence to operate an order picking forklift truck
- TLILIC2005A Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
- TLILIC3003A Licence to operate a bridge and gantry crane
- TLILIC3004A Licence to operate a derrick crane
- TLILIC3006A Licence to operate a non-slewing mobile crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity)
- TLILIC3007A Licence to operate a portal boom crane
- TLILIC3008A Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 20 tonnes)
- TLILIC4009A Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 60 tonnes)
- TLILIC4010A Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 100 tonnes)
- TLILIC4011A Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (over 100 tonnes)
The Following Partners deliver this training on our behalf ...
- River City Training
- Advanced Training and Construction
- Kenny Constructions
- Skills on Safety
- FHV Driver Training
- Interface Industry Solutions
- Hays Assessments and Training Services
Follow us on twitter or subscribe to our newsletter to keep up to date with our new transport and logistics courses.