ICT30213 - Cert III in Telecommunications
This qualification reflects the role of an operator in the telecommunications industry who can apply a broad range of competencies using a defined range of skills where some discretion and judgement is required in the selection, installation and configuration of equipment in convergence technologies that integrate radio, optical and internet protocol (IP) based applications.
This role includes assessing installation requirements, planning and performing installations, testing installed equipment and fault finding. It involves a degree of autonomy and may include some supervision of others involving known routines and procedures and some accountability for the quality of outcomes.
This qualification prepares an individual for entry to the industry into the mainstream of telecommunications convergence technologies of radio, optical, data and IP networks.
The following units comprise the standard makeup of Cert II in Telecommunications. Other unit options are available:
- TAEASS401B Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402B Assess competence
- TAEASS403B Participate in assessment validation
- TAEDEL401A Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- TAEDEL402A Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEDES401A Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402A Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- BSBCMM401A Make a presentation
- TAEDEL301A Provide work skill instruction
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
The Following Partners deliver this training on our behalf ...
- Austwide Training
Follow us on twitter or subscribe to our newsletter to keep up to date with our new transport and logistics courses.