Transport and Logistics Training Package
The Transport and Logistics Training Package (TLI10 V6.0) was released on the 26th of February 2016. This version includes new and revised qualifications and Skill Sets.
HaloNT currently has a range of course and Units of Competency on scope including:
- TLILIC0002- Licence to operate a vehicle loading crane (capacity 10 metre tonnes and above)
- TLILIC0003- Licence to operate a forklift truck
- TLILIC0004- Licence to operate an order picking forklift truck
- TLILIC0005- Licence to operate a boom-type elevating work platform (boom length 11 metres or more)
- TLILIC0006- Licence to operate a bridge and gantry crane
- TLILIC0007- Licence to operate a derrick crane
- TLILIC0008- Licence to operate a non-slewing mobile crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity)
- TLILIC0010- Licence to operate a portal boom crane
- TLILIC0012 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 20 tonnes)
- TLILIC0013 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 60 tonnes)
- TLILIC0014 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (up to 100 tonnes)
- TLILIC0015 Licence to operate a slewing mobile crane (over 100 tonnes)
The Following Partners deliver this training on our behalf ...
- River City Training
- Skills on Safety
- FHV Driver Training
- Interface Industry Solutions
- Hays Assessments and Training Services
Follow us on twitter or subscribe to our newsletter to keep up to date with our new transport and logistics courses.