BSB42015 - Cert IV in Leadership and Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level provide leadership, guidance and support to others. They also have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of their team.
They apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
The following units comprise the standard makeup of the course Cert IV in Leadership and Management. Other unit options are available:
- BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
- BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
BSB50215 - Diploma of Business
This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators.
Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
The following units comprise the standard makeup of the course Diploma in Business. Other unit options are available:
- BSBADV507 Develop a media plan
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBADM503 Plan and manage conferences
- BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG502 Establish and adjust the marketing mix
- BSBMKG506 Plan market research
- BSBINN502 Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
BSB60215 - Advanced Diploma in Business
This qualification reflects the role of individuals with significant experience in a senior administrative role who are seeking to develop expertise across a wider range of business functions.
The qualification is suited to individuals who possess significant theoretical business skills and knowledge and wish to consolidate and build pathways to further educational or employment opportunities.
The following units comprise the standard makeup of the course Advanced Diploma in Business. Other unit options are available:
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
- BSBMKG603 Manage the marketing process
- BSBMKG605 Evaluate international marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG606 Manage international marketing programmes
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
Follow us on twitter or subscribe to our newsletter to keep up to date with our new transport and logistics courses.